Friday 11 January 2008

My new toy

Last week I bought one of these, a DVD recorder with a 160GB hard drive. This means that I can now record TV off of SKY on to the hard drive and burn it on to DVD if I want to keep it. It's not new technology and it's probably not as good as SKY+ but it means that I can switch to Virgin media if I want to (which I am considering).
It's marvellous and I love it! It's easy to use and it will even record while I watch a DVD. It also has the pause Live TV thingy.

2 comments:

Steve G said...

Make/Model? 'Ello Tosh, got a Toshiba?

Mark D said...

It's a Philips Hard Disk/DVD Recorder 160 GB DVDR3570H/

Beautiful country

 David Batt (no relation to Mike!) is better known as the artist David Sylvian. I use that description deliberately as besides being a singe...