Monday 14 April 2008

Fantasy

I'm off this week, so maybe more regular blogging will be a reality?

I'm in two Fantasy football leagues, both run by newspapers (the Times and Telegraph)

In the Telegraph one I'm currently third (out of eight)in a league made up of my work colleagues. I have just had a cracking weekend with only one of my midfield and attack failing to score a goal and thus a hatful of points. Second place is a distinct possibility!

In the Times league (with friends from Church) I have just slipped down to fifth (again out of eight) having been third for much of the season. This is bad enough but who has just overtaken me to go fourth...my son Will (aged 11). I hang my head in shame (while slightly proud as well)!!!!

No comments:

Beautiful country

 David Batt (no relation to Mike!) is better known as the artist David Sylvian. I use that description deliberately as besides being a singe...