After we went to the Greenbelt Festival, my son Matt, rather than write a blog, recorded a video blog and posted on his blog. You can see it here
That was good on it's own, but now...now Greenbelt have only gone and put it on their website, next to the official podcast and apparently they all stood around and watched it together. Genius! You can find the "greenbelt version" here.
Tuesday, 22 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goodbye yellow brick road
In the early 20th century Jersey had two railways, one on the east of the Island (St Helier to Gorey) and one on the west (St Helier to Cor...
-
Yesterday I bought one of these, a Revo "bLik" radio station, which there's not much it doesn't do, apart maybe from make ...
-
If you drew a Venn diagram of two groups comprising "People born in the 50's" and "People who have not had their 50 th...
-
The global banking crisis is effecting everybody it appears and I have tried twice to write a blog that expresses my feelings..but nothing I...
No comments:
Post a Comment