Wednesday 27 May 2015

Gone but not forgotten

Hi, remember me?

Well I'm back (but I've said that before!!)

I recently bought a Mac Mini so now have a fully functioning home office, so the chances are higher that I will blog more frequently (but I've said that before too!!) I love all Apple products and the Mac Mini is another piece of awesomeness (which probably isn't a proper English word but who cares). I already had a monitor, and an Apple mouse and also invested in a wired keyboard, which has a numeric keyboard which will help with work. I needed speakers as the one in the Mac Mini is not its best feature and having researched extensively on Amazon, I then saw an old pair on the top of a wardrobe and they are just fine and dandy. I do now, however,  keep getting "speaker suggestions" popping up on Facebook and the like!!

Let's see how long this ride lasts!!



No comments:

Beautiful country

 David Batt (no relation to Mike!) is better known as the artist David Sylvian. I use that description deliberately as besides being a singe...