Wednesday 22 August 2007

It's raining again


Will, my youngest son (11), and I decided this afternoon, that as the sun was shining, then this should be the day that we played golf together for the first time. We have had many trips to the driving range, and as Matt, my eldest son (14), was out with his girlfriend (!), this was an ideal opportunity for some Father/Son bonding, rites of passage etc... A good plan, except we were no more than 100 yards from home when the heavens opened. Not expected by the weather forecast but as it is August and I'm in England not so surprising. Exit bonding stage left and enter stage right another trip to the driving range. Still fun but....


2 comments:

Mattyoak said...

LOL Thanks a bunch dad

Girlfried (!)

Mattyoak said...

Girlfriend even

Beautiful country

 David Batt (no relation to Mike!) is better known as the artist David Sylvian. I use that description deliberately as besides being a singe...