Saturday 15 March 2008

I have the touch

I bought one of these today, it being IPT day.

It is an awesome piece of engineering and works like a dream. The sound quality is great, cover flow (with the album covers you've loaded) is a revelation and well quite frankly I could go on and on..

So I'll limit it to saying that the two things that have really impressed me are, firstly the Internet access and it's linking up with my wi-fi. Matt has a Wii and has never got it to work with my router, so there was some trepidation when I commenced the connection process but it was a breeze and merely asked for my "wep" key and we were away.

Secondly accessing my email account could have been fraught with challenges, but again passwords etc gained immediate access to all it needed it to find.

Finally it has made today's 5-0 defeat at Hull "!" seem bearable by completely diverting my attention to to far more interesting subjects!

No comments:

Beautiful country

 David Batt (no relation to Mike!) is better known as the artist David Sylvian. I use that description deliberately as besides being a singe...