I have just, for the first time. been back to a recent blog and updated it.
I read a couple of articles yesterday about the new Yes album and discovered that actually three of the tracks were written back 1980, not just one, so my blog was incorrect. It is not now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goodbye yellow brick road
In the early 20th century Jersey had two railways, one on the east of the Island (St Helier to Gorey) and one on the west (St Helier to Cor...
-
Yesterday I bought one of these, a Revo "bLik" radio station, which there's not much it doesn't do, apart maybe from make ...
-
If you drew a Venn diagram of two groups comprising "People born in the 50's" and "People who have not had their 50 th...
-
The global banking crisis is effecting everybody it appears and I have tried twice to write a blog that expresses my feelings..but nothing I...
No comments:
Post a Comment