Saturday 18 July 2009

Carry on my wayward son

Earlier this week it was announced that the major supermarkets had reduced their carrier bag usage by 48%, which is an excellent performance.

My involvement in this achievement has been to build up quite a collection of "bags for life" which I have acquired by accepting free ones and paying for some. They sit inside my front door in a box for usage. But sadly that is all they do. It doesn't matter how hard I try, I end up in the queue at the checkout and remember the pile at home.

I would like to say sorry to the world, I will try harder.

1 comment:

Matt said...

It's not good enough.

Beautiful country

 David Batt (no relation to Mike!) is better known as the artist David Sylvian. I use that description deliberately as besides being a singe...