Just when you think Pop music has scraped the bottom of the barrel...along come these two off of BB with their version of....Barbie Girl! Suddenly we're through the barrel and rapidly heading for the Earth's core.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glass Onion
The Beatles "White Album" is an album that I don't think I've ever played from beginning to end. Or even from beginning ...
-
Yesterday I bought one of these, a Revo "bLik" radio station, which there's not much it doesn't do, apart maybe from make ...
-
The next stop along the coast took me to Cudillero, a fishing village which these days is better known for its tourism. Having parked up on ...
-
We left Lugo for Foz, which is actually going backwards across northern Spain, but there was a reason for doing that which I’ll cover in the...
No comments:
Post a Comment