Tuesday 11 March 2008

Kingdom of madness

I hadn't heard anything of this podcast until I spotted it at the top of the iTunes podcast chart.

It's number one because it is great! It's not scripted, it's just Stephen Fry being incredibly open and honest and, despite what he says, quite funny!

I've only heard the first one but the second is downloaded and ready to be listened to on the way to work tomorrow.

On a related subject, last week I listened to the Word podcast as I do every week. It contains an interesting conversation about what music sounds like in these days of Pro-tools, Audacity and garageband. It struck me, that because I listen to podcasts most of the time that I'm in the car (as I suspect do many others), that actually they may be having as much impact on the music industry by podcasting as is anyone else using new technology. After all that's when I used to listen to music. Oh such sweet irony!

Today is IPT -4!

No comments:

Beautiful country

 David Batt (no relation to Mike!) is better known as the artist David Sylvian. I use that description deliberately as besides being a singe...