Tuesday 14 April 2009

Easter

The family has been together this week-end at my Sister's house in Somerset.

Highlights included :-

The chocolate fountain being unboxed and broken in. The front lawn now has lots of chocolate in it!!

A trip to Weston to play a round of putting, which got quite tense towards the end. I came third, a 5 on the 13th ending my hopes of lifting the "Weston Open" title in 2009. Then we sauntered down to the other end of the beach where the "Weston Eye" now dominates the sky-line. I gave Matt my camera to take on board and close to 50 photos returned on the memory stick!


On Monday after a trip to the Clarks Outlet shpping village, we de-camped to Glastonbury, which is weird and a bit scary. At no other point during the weekend did we pass anyone in full frock coat accompanying a lady in full length Edwardian dress!

No comments:

Beautiful country

 David Batt (no relation to Mike!) is better known as the artist David Sylvian. I use that description deliberately as besides being a singe...