I plan to write a series(?) of blogs around the songs that I would choose, if I were on "Desert Island Discs and link it to a playlist on Spotify.
First task, reduce my initial list of songs down from 42 to 8!
Friday, 17 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Happiest Days of our Lives
Four days after the depressing defeat at home to West Ham, we assemble again at St Mary's to take on top of the table MIllwall, who...
-
Yesterday I bought one of these, a Revo "bLik" radio station, which there's not much it doesn't do, apart maybe from make ...
-
If you drew a Venn diagram of two groups comprising "People born in the 50's" and "People who have not had their 50 th...
-
The next stop along the coast took me to Cudillero, a fishing village which these days is better known for its tourism. Having parked up on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment