Sunday 26 October 2008

Hurry up Harry


While I try and see the best in everyone, Harry Redknapp is someone I have a problem with, mainly through his inept attempt at keeping Saints in the Premiership when he was our manager. (There is a school of thought that he was in fact very successful in that role...as in "agent Redknapp your job is complete return to base" I.E Pompey, where he returned as manager after our relegation)

Well now he has done it again! Walked out on Pompey (7th in the league, 13 points) for Spurs (bottom of the league - 2 points). Spurs have allegedly paid Spurs £5m for Redknapp and good luck to them, because if they do get relegated it is unlikely to be Harry's fault. He will have a whole list of excuses already lined up - top of which will be "they were already down when I took over" or "I didn't realise quite how bad things were when I took over".

No comments:

Beautiful country

 David Batt (no relation to Mike!) is better known as the artist David Sylvian. I use that description deliberately as besides being a singe...