Last Saturday I watched Saints lose at home to Wolves, who are run away leaders of the championship. It was a good game ruined by a referee who did his profession no good by his performance. We lost 2-1, but for the ref could we could have had a point.
Today we went to Reading, who just don't lose at home. They were a Premier League team last season and in many ways still are and were before today's game third in the league and had the best goal difference in the league by some margin. We won 2-1! While the commentary on the radio is as biased as it can be, we seemed to play really well and showed Reading no respect and in the 1st half in particular played them off the park. 2nd half sounded more even but we managed to hang on for a win that could just turn our season on it's head. (Yes I know the important word in that sentence is "could"!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goodbye yellow brick road
In the early 20th century Jersey had two railways, one on the east of the Island (St Helier to Gorey) and one on the west (St Helier to Cor...
-
Yesterday I bought one of these, a Revo "bLik" radio station, which there's not much it doesn't do, apart maybe from make ...
-
The global banking crisis is effecting everybody it appears and I have tried twice to write a blog that expresses my feelings..but nothing I...
-
If you drew a Venn diagram of two groups comprising "People born in the 50's" and "People who have not had their 50 th...
No comments:
Post a Comment