Sunday 28 December 2008

We are the Cheeky girls

Following my last blog entry, you need to know that while my Boxing Day cooking duties were made all the more fun by listening to streamed music, there is one event that needs telling.

Having been dancing round the kitchen (not a pretty sight - eldest son "that's why you're single" - charming!) to Snow Patrol, the next song to come on was "we are the cheeky girls", which I was pretty certain I don't own! For a good ten seconds I stood transfixed to the centre of the kitchen with a "what!!" expression on my face.

Then I realised, Matt had gone into my room and found "les Cheekies" on You Tube and then hit play at the appropriate moment. 

Panic over, but well done Matt you got me!

No comments:

Beautiful country

 David Batt (no relation to Mike!) is better known as the artist David Sylvian. I use that description deliberately as besides being a singe...